Sales & Installation
East Coast Audio Visual Equipment
BVC has been providing “state of the art” Audio Visual equipment and systems integration for forty years. Our line card includes the premier equipment manufacturers in the industry and over 100 years combined experience in systems design, integration/installation, programming and service. Our personnel are highly trained professionals who maintain the highest level of evolving technology awareness in the industry.
BVC offers our clients a wide range of equipment and system design to provide turnkey solutions for Audio Visual Integration. The solution includes consulting with the client and design teams to generate a comprehensive package providing the owner with a complete system that is coordinated with the owners’ functional requirements, facilities and budgets.
The process includes the following phases:
- Consulting Meetings to “brainstorm” the project requirements and functional needs;
- Conceptual Design of systems
- Budget Estimates with complete itemization of equipment and services required;
- Coordination of facilities requirements such as architectural, mechanical, electrical and phone/data requirements;
- Engineering drawings and scope of work documentation;
- Installation of equipment and systems;
- Programming devices and control systems;
- As-Built documentation at project completion;
- Comprehensive training of owner staff in end user level and technical support level;
- On-going maintenance and support of systems through the system life cycle.
BVC prides itself in providing exceptional service and support to the owner to create long lasting relationships with our clients. This includes continuing maintenance agreements and prompt response to client requests for support and service.
BVC maintains a GSA contract for our federal government clients with pre-negotiated pricing for products and services.